Monday, March 23, 2009

2009 India Election....

I have just start this blog and no idea what will be the first blog from my side.....
we are just waiting for the new government and it is the hot issue [apart from cricket] right now so.... let me just put my view....
for 2009 Election my view on Astrological way is again UPA will comes into the Government with the help of some of small parties....
P. Chidambaram & Pranav Mukharji is the main Priministerial candidate.... i can watch out for...
personally i feel there is no chance for Mr. L.K. Advani to become Prime Minister in his life...
and this time No chance for miss. Mayawati also.... still i have not check for Mr. Sharad Pawar.
i will give you Astro-technical review very soon on this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very straight forward, I don't believe in Astrology. And I'm in favour of NDA government to be elected for the next governing period.

But still considering the current situation, I can predict that there are very likely chances of UPA being elected. Of course, there is a technical reason behind it. The first is the Financial Packages to most of the industry in the global economy crisis. The second is the escape from major distruction in Mumbai-Taj terror attack. Although terrorist had done much damage, but that could have been much more.

The third and major one is the media. Mostly when I'm referring to any media, whether it is a newspaper or television news channel, I've seen than nobody is talking in favour of NDA. In fact, that should not be the case that any media is speaking in somebody's favour. But my point is, why any media is showing any appreciation to NDA for its work. I've an example. Few weeks back, the top most sufi of muslim community visited to Narendra Modi (PM-Guj.) for appreciating his work for keeping peace in gujarat. The clip was uploaded to YouTube. But it was never shown by any media. Instead they have time to show monkey and tiger drama in jungle on news channel.

Okay. I'm not diverting the topic. But I'm just counting the factors which are in favour of UPA side. I could be wrong in thinking. But that's what I observe.

Naresh Deshmukh said...

Hello,
I am Naresh. As you are knowing I work with Guru. My birth chart is already with you. Can I bother you whenever I will have any personal questions?
Let me know.
Bye
Naresh

Mehul Tewar said...

Yes, Naresh....

for any personal Query you can send mail to binatewar@gmail.com

they will reply you..

Regards,
Guru bhai.